28 February 2014

Cut and Fill Whoohooo!

Past couple weeks it has been fairly quiet. We didn't get any further call from our construction administrator nor the site supervisor for an update or a start date as matter of fact the neighbour on the right sent me a text message advising our builder was doing earthworks!!

Coincidentally, today I had a day off so I drove out to our site to have a look and yes, they were doing cut and fill! Whooooo! I parked in front of our site watching them driving those rolling compactor thing back and forth. Dust flies everywhere though they had the water pipe running I think it only helps to some point (don't think our neighbours were pleased about this. Oppps!). I took some photos and also filmed a short video. I think one of the guy on the truck saw me hope he didn't think I was a spy or anything :))

Rolling compactor





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comment :))